X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KD-4510 Pointer Line Locator

I have a kd-4510. I am new to this machine. Yesterday we put new batteries in it and it worked fine. Today we put batteries in and it will not do anything. The light blinks once as it says in the manual if it is receiving power but that is it. Any suggestions of what we might do?

Re: KD-4510 Pointer Line Locator

dumb question. did you put the batteries in the right way???I have pulled a bonehead stunt or 2 like that.

Comment

yes sir i did. we have tried 2 sets of batteries

Comment

Originally posted by JW3 View Post
        dumb question. did you put the batteries in the right way???I have pulled a bonehead stunt or 2 like that.
        What the hell do you think this web site is for, to make fun of people, its hard enough for some to get the courage to come on and ask a question without having a smart *** like you putting them done when they do.
        I don`t know the answer to his question but I am sure someone wiser than you does.

Tony

Comment

thank you. i am not trying to be stupid. I can figure most things out but this puzzles me. yesterday it worked fine but not today. I would appreciate any input. I saw a post from a person last year where you can contact a number. I just wondered without having to send unit in if i could get any help.

Comment

AFM DO YOUR FEEL BETTER???? I SURE THE GENTLEMAN IN QUESTION IS JUST LIKE THE REST OF US AND RUNS HIMSELF RAGGED GOING DAY AND NIGHT. WHEN I GET RUN DOWN I HAVE BEEN KNOW TO PULL SOMETHING LIKE THAT FROM TIME TO TIME. THERE WAS NO DISRESPT MEANT. JUST TRING TO START AT THE EASY THEN WORK TO THE HARDER SOLUTIONS.

Comment

If you really want to repair this Call on 800-242-4424 and one of our service experts can speak with you and determine what to do. I hope this contact number is helpful for you.
              Builders South London

Comment

Working...
              X