X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seesnake Conversion Possibilities

I have the color (CRT) monitor / vcr model # 73172

Is it possible to convert this to lcd.

I'm using sony dvdirect in a separate case and would love to move the control unit (power pack) to the case and add a lcd monitor. Or just change the crt to lcd and remove the vcr from the case.

Would love to lighten the load on my back, and everyone wants video on dvd.

Is the monitor / vcr hardwired in? Or can they be unplugged? I think I know the answer to this, but I'm throwing it out there anyway.

Any other ideas will be appreciated.

Re: Seesnake Conversion Possibilities

lenny, did you get the same ridigd email the other day about the dvd base recorder?

i wouldn't think the crt and lcd screens are swappable without parting out the separate componets.

keep what you have and upgrade to the lcd monitor that is already out there.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

There is an upgrade kit but its not worth just swapping out a working crt. I believe the cat # is 25313.

Comment

Thanks, I'm eyeing up the dvdpak now. Just worry about going blind looking at the small screen. The portability would be awesome. Might sell this monitor/vcr and upgrade or just keep as backup.

And, no I did not get the email, makes me wonder if Ridgid got my product registration in January. I'll have to call and check.

Comment

The DVDPak does have a smaller screen than some of our other monitors. The OLED technology in the screen is more expensive (extreme temperature operating range, low power consumption, high contrast ratio)

Once we launch this one you should request a demo of it. You would be surprised at how well the screen works even with its small size.

Josh

Originally posted by HebertDrainCare View Post
          Thanks, I'm eyeing up the dvdpak now. Just worry about going blind looking at the small screen. The portability would be awesome. Might sell this monitor/vcr and upgrade or just keep as backup.

And, no I did not get the email, makes me wonder if Ridgid got my product registration in January. I'll have to call and check.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
            The DVDPak does have a smaller screen than some of our other monitors. The OLED technology in the screen is more expensive (extreme temperature operating range, low power consumption, high contrast ratio)

Once we launch this one you should request a demo of it. You would be surprised at how well the screen works even with its small size.

Josh
            This is good , SEE folks are still spending money ! I just wish the Gov't didn't give all ours away to unproductive scoundrels. None of them ,caught a fish, Harvested one stalk of food for US, or cleared a drain!
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
            X