Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant Afford

Guys

I cant afford to buy a new seesnake video system.
    Any recommendations on what I could buy for under$1000 to get me by for a year or so.
    Ray

Re: Cant Afford

I gotta say after ALOT of research if there was one I would already have it...

You can get something from Harbor Freight but it will NOT last long enough to pay for itself IMO.

It's tuff but if you want to have good equipment that works and lasts you are gonna have to pay.

The good news is that it looks like we are getting alot more functionality from Ridgid with the introduction of the new equipment lines

You could always try a seesnake with extension cables

Comment

Go for the Flatpack set up...Under 3k

Comment

don't waste your time & money on inferior crap. save your nickles and dimes until you can get a see snake. you will be better off

steve
        In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

save and wait, buy cheap buy twice. Buy ridgid camera, buy once.
          sigpic

Robert

Comment

I would say wait and buy something of quality. I have heard that Ridgid is going to be coming out with some new choices that may help you get something pretty affordable and be able to upgrade later.

Comment

Rent Rent Rent! When you have the dough buy the Seesnake anything else is a waste of money might as well just send it to Cuda@paypal.com
              Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Working...
              X