Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the best price on the mini see snake?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the best price on the mini see snake?

Hi everyone!
    I have been enjoying reading your posts for the last couple of month, and as a result, I believe that I've become a better plumber. Thank you all for the time and effort you put into answering everyone's questions, whether they are dumb or tricky, without being judgmental.
    I've been searching the net for a better price on the see snake mini w/200' push rod, plan to get my own monitor, and the lowest price I was able to find was $5,746.
    Does anyone know if I can get a better price somewhere? I also need to buy the locater and transmiter.

And one more thing while I'm here:I understand that the hand held micro does not make it trough a toilet. Has anyone tried one of the scopes on the market to inspect a toilet? I am tired of having to defend myself to some of my (constipated) customers. I would love nothing better than to let them look inside that thing after I am done and show them that there is nothing in there.

thank you in advance

Any help would be greatly apreciated, thank you in advance.

Re: Who has the best price on the mini see snake?

welcome to the forum

i find that if you wait til a trade show they usually offer another 5-10% off from their regular selling price.

we have a large trade show in a few weeks here. typically they offer the show special for a week or 2 after the show.

you cab google the vendor list for the "phcc los angeles trade show" and see who's selling.

you don't need to attend to get the show special.

as far as toilets and traps.

you need to look into the new micro drain that josh and ridgid premiered at the pumper show 2 months ago.

there are some videos online and on the forum to show it in action

rick.

try this link.

http://www.onlinefloorplan.com/phcc09/exhibitlist.asp
    Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 04-24-2009, 10:39 AM. Reason: link.
    phoebe it is

Comment

www.toolup.com

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

toolup seems to have the best pricing but they only ship fedex ground. sux for me to have it shipped via boat from Miami and deal with customs/duty etc.

North State ships via USPS. saves me a ton that way

steve
        In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

thank you guys, I appreciate your help.

Comment

Working...
          X