Cleaner Buyers Guide 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaner Buyers Guide 2009

Josh I love the add in the cleaner buyers guide. I spoke with some one over in E. Oregon and he said he is purchasing one and will send me the video. If he does I will post it for every one. Guys talk and get busy but if I get it I will post it.

Re: Cleaner Buyers Guide 2009

Whats this about Dan?

Any links to the buyers guide?

I Googled it and all I got was your post
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

The cleaner sent out a buyers guide. I am not sure if it was sent to all who subscribe to the cleaner or just to the vendors that advertise but Ridgid had a great ad on the very last page. I will see if I can find it on the web and link it.

Comment

Here is a link to what I am talking about

http://www.cleanerbuyersguide.com/

They don't have the new one up on the website yet. The advertisement that Ridgid did was on the very back. However the one on the site now does not show the advertisement. The one I am talking about shows a toilet with the angles that the camera can go through. If I need to I will try and post some pictures later.

Comment

This is up now fellas - http://www.cleanerbuyersguide.com/ezine/2009/

Comment

Wow that was quick! You guys are awesome. So page 58 is what I was referring to.

Comment

Dan, where's page 58? I couldn't get past 52. Did you get some sort of special advertizers edition that the rest of us can't get?
              www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

I meant page 52

Comment

mine showed up today

time to start the next print add.

there's plenty more than a toilet it can do

just in time for the summer fun.

rick.
                  phoebe it is