X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recording

how many of you are recording? i was thinking of going with a mini and a minipak monitor. and then breaking out a regular dvd recorder when asked for a record. i'd keep costs down. that would alow me to get the microdrain as well.

what are your thoughts?
    the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Re: recording

Its to cumbersome having to arrang and connect recorders, and monitors on a job its better with the monitor and DVD recorder in one it might be cheaper at first but you will be kicking yourself later on.

Tony

Comment

look into getting the new dvdpack. has a sony dvd plus the lcd screen and power supply ac or dc battery pack.

plus it has push cable trace ability along with the camera head trace ability.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Start off with the MicroDrain/Explorer combo unit. That does 90% of my camera and recording. So quick and easy. No wires or separate equipment to deal with. Be sure to buy the new add-on microphone module for voiceovers.

Comment

i'd have to get the OLED it can get to -40 here in the winter.

Mini-SeeSnake Plus at 200 ft. and the OLED recorder? good combanation?
          the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerad View Post

for portability and record-ability, it doesn't get any better.

team that up with the 18 volt battery pack and you're good to go.

the mini seesnake will get you 90% of 1.5-6'' lines. distance will be dictated by changes of direction and pipe friction.

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by Jerad View Post

You may have already figured this out by now,but just for the record...

A large enough number of your sewers are long runs 2-300' plus they come out of the back of the house for an old septic system then back around to the street which gives you a minimum of three 90's on 3" right out the gate.

A 200' Mini may go 200' as a miracle 10% downhill grade,soaped up 2" A.B.S. run with no offsets(Ha-Ha).In other words It ain't gonna help you much after 75-100'

If your looking to go 200 you will need the "200 Plus".
              No need to get the 300 it won't push.

Comment

Working...
              X