X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tool up micro heads- 17mm+9.5 mm

Well Ridgid received My broken Micro head Aug. 5 th, and have given up on getting one from them. So,Tool Up has Two choices on heads. Do You feel It's worth the xtra $$ for
    the 9.5 head$114.co Vrs. $83.61 for the 17mm? Thanks Tool
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Tool up micro heads- 17mm+9.5 mm

Tool... if you really havent gotten it by now I'll personally mail one to you tomorrow. PM me your address. I talked to them as soon as they opened your package. thought everything was taken care of right after that.

Maybe it just got mixed up in the mail somewhere...

Josh

Comment

Thanks Josh,Never received a note or Micro head. If I get one at a later date from ridgid I'll return it to You Thank's for Your kindness. Tool
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Just opened my new 9.5mm head yesterday and compared it to the 17mm. The field of view is much small but closeups are way clearer. I think both will be useful but the smaller head will get me up inside some boiler equipment where the 17mm head would force me to disassemble the burners.

The 9.5mm fits snugly inside my nostril but the 17mm won't. Just in case anyone was wondering

Comment

thanks Bill. Most of My use is inside walls. I think the larger one will do. Tool.

Comment

I got a 9.5 a few weeks ago, lets me get into smaller gear boxes.
            info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Thanks ridgid for replacing the broken head. I also picked up a 9.5 one ,Myself.
              Good timing. Sat. My gas concrete saw blew it's water line, This sent water into the exhaust port,big time ! Saw died ,won't start. Next week I'll pull the spark plug and look for cracks in the cylinder. I can't believe the timing on getting this neat tool! $1000 Hilti Saw, I am crossing My fingers. Tool

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                The 9.5mm fits snugly inside my nostril but the 17mm won't. Just in case anyone was wondering
                Did you try the 17mm with a little lube?

Comment

Originally posted by boiledcrabs View Post
                  Did you try the 17mm with a little lube?
                  We all know that Crack lies, his nose is gigantic, could back the micro into it.
                  info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Originally posted by papadan View Post
                    We all know that Crack lies, his nose is gigantic, could back the micro into it.

I'm wondering if he tried putting it up his nose before or after trying it out in the toilet.

Comment

Working...
                    X