X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bummer my guy wacked my seesnake

Great my right hand guy just brought back a seesnake plus color and it looks like 3/4 of the lights are flashing on and off? Is this new camera head time?
    Pic stays on just looses some of the lights till it gets wiggled. I have heard of replacement rebuilt heads. Any body ever paid for the head to be swapped? I know the list price just for the camera head is about $2500 not counting labor and my local ridgid dealer tends to run higher than prices I see on this forum.
    I would almost be willing to buy a dealer re termination kit and learn to do it.
    Seattle Drain Service

Re: Bummer my guy wacked my seesnake

Originally posted by Cuda View Post
    Great my right hand guy just brought back a seesnake plus color and it looks like 3/4 of the lights are flashing on and off? Is this new camera head time?
    Pic stays on just looses some of the lights till it gets wiggled. I have heard of replacement rebuilt heads. Any body ever paid for the head to be swapped? I know the list price just for the camera head is about $2500 not counting labor and my local ridgid dealer tends to run higher than prices I see on this forum.
    I would almost be willing to buy a dealer re termination kit and learn to do it.
    NOW YOU KNOW WHY RICK WORKS ALONE! Had a Guy that could break an anvil!

So happy I ran Him off.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

He's not alone I see his wife and Adam in a lot of shots and Ben is somewhere near by it sounds like. And most importantly he has some guy following him around with a camera to every job! lol
      Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda View Post
        Take the camera head off the cable and plug it directly into the power supply (no push rod). If all the LEDS work, then it's a wet end cable problem, NOT a camera problem. $200 fix here from Ridgid dealer.

Comment

wow that sux

Comment

vance beat me to it...

and if it's still acting funny, then swap out for a rebuilt. I bought several of the rebuilts with zero problems.
            This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

I would start a you break you buy it policy for employees it they are going to cost thousands in repair parts. If it might become theirs then they might handle it with a little more care.

Comment

If you need a replacement head check with the guys at Alan Coleman they have them there.

Comment

Working...
                X