X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animals stuck in pipes ,chases, Ect.

Anyone here ever help out retrieving an animal in a sewer ect. I can see the sea snake would help with info.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Animals stuck in pipes ,chases, Ect.

A retriever on a K-60 will catch most critters site unseen
    I just want to be able to get them out of the retriever without all of the crunching...

Comment

No seesnake needed for this:
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lmpg View Post
        No seesnake needed for this:
        WTF??

On second thought, never mind, I don't want to know
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

camera'd a drain tile for a basement sump with a king snake in it last week. the pipe doesn't daylight anywhere, just dumps into a pit and gets pumped out, so no real clue how he got in, or how long he'd been there. wish i'd been recording, he struck at my camera several times.
          No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

Sorry ,i asked,wow !
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
              WTF??

On second thought, never mind, I don't want to know
              Too late- you asked

Short version:

Frog stuck in sump pump discharge.

Comment

only time i know that i brought back a mouse/ rat, was with my k-39 snaking from a shower drain. lav, tub and shower were plugged up common. 2'' line. cleared it and pulled back a lump of hair. upon a closer look, it had a tail, teeth and claws

brought it home to show joey and my buddy steve/ aka rookie plumber, put it in a zip lock and had to store it outside the truck under the wiper blade.

owner told me they had the pest control company there last week. it probably crawled down the vent and died.

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

We had a rabbit in a house trap. No need for the camera to see it. It was to late.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU65gQKnMEU

I wonder if the guy sold them some unnecessary work afterward.

J/K,

Lenny

Pronounced A-Bear Drain Care

I know, it doesn't make sense.

http://www.hebertdraincare.com

Comment

15,678 gals of 'Dog Be Gone' at $13.99 a gal.

Personally, I would just fill the hole in with dirt for 12 bucks

after getting the dog out of course

Good story! I guess rr is not totally bad.
                      Good job guys!
                      Last edited by Gene Bickford; 12-12-2009, 12:05 PM. Reason: forgot to get the dog out
                      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

They probably still charged her for the camera...

Comment

Working...
                        X