X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help

The color on the camera is gone but Black and White is Ok.
    I was told that they probably hit a "Hot Pipe" and blew the color board for the camera.
    It plays through the vcr in color so the unit is Ok.
    Price to repair is about $900, is this a part that I can replace in the snake
    head myself at a resonable price?

Re: Need some help

Originally posted by fjd View Post
    The color on the camera is gone but Black and White is Ok.
    I was told that they probably hit a "Hot Pipe" and blew the color board for the camera.
    It plays through the vcr in color so the unit is Ok.
    Price to repair is about $900, is this a part that I can replace in the snake
    head myself at a resonable price?

Anyone have a answer ?

Comment

What brand and model camera system?
      Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
      A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
      Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
      Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

KD-200P
        Unit with power pack, 200of push rod,
        color camera head, reel, wheel and frame assembly,
        and standard accessories.
        Thanks for any help

Comment

as in ridgid kd-200p mini. call www.allenjcoleman.com at 773-728-2400. ask them. they good people. if they don't think it's a good idea, they will tell you. breid...........

Comment

It sounds like there is an issue with the monitor. Which probably is in the monitor or the power pack on the monitor. If the camera is recording color and you can see it when you play it on another device there probably is not anything wrong with the head itself. You will probably need to swap your monitor out for a rebuilt monitor or it is possible the L board may need to be replaced in the power pack. We repair seesnakes if you would like to send it in for us to look at you can contact our office at 18009505023. Any other questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by allstarsewerequipment View Post
              It sounds like there is an issue with the monitor. Which probably is in the monitor or the power pack on the monitor. If the camera is recording color and you can see it when you play it on another device there probably is not anything wrong with the head itself.
              i think you are right
              T mobile wallpapers PC

Comment

If you put a tape in the vcr and you see color the problem is the camera head. IF YOU HIT A HOT LINE IT WILL TAKE OUT THE HEAD COMPLETELY ALONG WITH THE TRANSMITER COUNTER AND POWER SUPPLY USUALLY THEY ALL GO. you need A REBUILT HEAD WEE HAVE THEM IN STOCK IF YOU HAVE A STANDARD SEE SNAKE LOOK AND SEE IF YOU HAVE 1 OR 2 SAFTEY WIRES MARVIN ALLAN J COLEMAN CO 773 728 2400

Comment

Working...
                X