Help me justify a camera system....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help me justify a camera system....

Sure Jerad, everyone will be happy but my banker!

Well at the rate my portable toilet trucks are breaking down it doesn't look like I'll be buying much of anything for a while.

I've got newer trucks. The daily drivers are 04's and up. Very frustrating to buy a $50k truck that should go 2 to 3 hundred thousand miles breaking down at just over 100,000 with major engine issues.

Half of my camera is now under the hood of a truck, the other half is under the hood of another one.

Thanks for the discusion, it's been interesting.
    www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

You could use it to do leach field inspections to see it they need maintenance, repairs or replaced. Of course you would have to have a c/o or access to the "D" box.

Comment

My trucks International's 03 and all 04 both have been lemons. The dealer seems to have worked out the problems. They have been good for the last year or two.

We have a mini sea snake and use it to find d. boxes and dry wells. It makes small repairs go much quicker.

Comment

Originally posted by Trent2 View Post
          Sure Jerad, everyone will be happy but my banker!

Well at the rate my portable toilet trucks are breaking down it doesn't look like I'll be buying much of anything for a while.

I've got newer trucks. The daily drivers are 04's and up. Very frustrating to buy a $50k truck that should go 2 to 3 hundred thousand miles breaking down at just over 100,000 with major engine issues.

Half of my camera is now under the hood of a truck, the other half is under the hood of another one.

Thanks for the discusion, it's been interesting.
          Ford/International diesel???

J.C.

Comment

They're Internationals with the DT 466. Twice the O-ring between the cylinder and the liner has failed on the same cylinder each truck. I've got one more with the same setup and I'm waiting for the shoe to drop. My local dealer wanted ten grand to completely overhaul the engine. My local mechanic took care of it for about half per engine. Of course this is on top of all the electrical gremlins these newer trucks have.
            www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Working...
            X