• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Water Leak Detector

rick, which one(s) do you have

Comment

use can look for leak detector on ebay as they deal in it and you may get it on your choices
      you may also look up to flipkart.com
      Get More info

Comment

Originally posted by jamascott View Post
        I'm also looking to buy a listening device for locating water pipe leaks under the slab. Has anybody had any expiereinece with LEAK PRO (i'm not smart enough to attach a link to there web site).
        From researching the forum it sounds like the best tool is the Metrotech HL5000. They also have a much cheaper HL90 that looks good to me but maybe someone with experience could advise me. I want to spend as little as possible but definetly dont want to end up with something Im not satisfied with.

Scott

I have the Leak Pro Probe. It's a very simple tool and I use it often. It has paid for itself many times over and I haven't had it long. I am amazed with how often I actually use it and would buy it again. I will be buying their air injection set up and helium system soon. The company offers extensive training and telephone support.

Comment

We use the gen-ear in conjunction with an air/nitrogen injection set-up. We have had good luck underground, underslab etc. The tools take a little time to get good with but once you learn they are money makers. We also use the ridgid brick transmittor and locator to trace out water mains and branch lines. It helps to know where the water lines are especially on the more difficult locates.

Comment

Working...
          X