X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Slightly Irratated

I have to tear mine down occasionally and clean the spindle. The monitor will blink off at certain points in its rotation. I clean up the contact points and it goes away...for a while. I don't know if this is your same problem but this worked for me.
    Mike

Comment

Originally posted by myakka View Post
      I have to tear mine down occasionally and clean the spindle. The monitor will blink off at certain points in its rotation. I clean up the contact points and it goes away...for a while. I don't know if this is your same problem but this worked for me.
      Mike
      I've had my cameras since 1998. Couple years into owning them, I could hear the slip ring brushes squeaking and the video would tear up.

I took the hub assembly apart (not too bad) and gave the slip rings a little squirt of this stuff:

http://www.radioshack.com/product/in...ductId=2103700

And I haven't had a problem since. The secret is the silicone lube - it keeps things sliding right along.

Comment

Vance
        I use a generic contact cleaner. I'll try your product net time.
        Thanks
        Mike

Comment

[QUOTE=PLUMBER RICK;309240]have lt-1000 will travel

how soon can phoebe fly

Rick, Dont hold your breath, you may be flying sooner than later. What brand of notebook computer are you running with the LT1000. Are you having any problems or is everything working as is supposed to be. Unfortunately we have to ask you guys these questions because we are just getting BS and rhetoric from the clowns downunder. How can these people be employed by a company like Ridgid and not have knowlege of product or support as such. Agian we are led to believe that any repairs are done by Ridgid, not so. They are sent out to whatever HACK the rep can find who claims to know what he is doing

Comment

i'm using an underpowered acer netbook. at first they claimed it wouldn't work but with enough refinement and firmware upgrades, it works

of course the screen is small, but the battery life is amazing. i don't push the limits, and it works for my needs

now don't take my word for it because i'm not a computer master, ron/ seweratz also has used the netbook and knows computers inside out.

ron, help our friends out unless you wanna ride shotgun

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post

ron, help our friends out unless you wanna ride shotgun

rick.
              My bags are packed and ready to go. I just need to get a passport though.

I been using a Gateway netbook the only issue I had was using the on-board LT1000 mic was causing an error with recording, but switching to the mic on the Gateway was real easy and solved my only issue. With the firmware updates and updates to the SeeSnake HQ software I can use the LT1000 mic or the gateway mic now.
              Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
              A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
              Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
              Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Working...
              X