Tool Box Monitor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tool Box Monitor

I was wondering if there is instruction manual , parts break down, and a schematic drawing for the tool box monitor available?

There are these blue wires that lead up to the CRT just under the pivot point its heat shrink and I notice it turns the unit on and off indeterminately. Is it a micro switch for when the CRT is folded down it turns off the unit? or is it some sort of fusible link?

The CRT cracked a few years back, and I never replaced it now that you all came out with the RCA interconnect cable for the MicroExplorer, I want to revive this guy since it will power the SeeSnake nicely and has a Video out. I will just use the MicroExplorer as my monitor.
    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
    Ron's Facebook
    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Re: Tool Box Monitor

micro switch when folded closed.

i might have a parts break down in my older manuals.

rick,
    phoebe it is

Comment

I found the instruction manual on Ridgid's website. http://www.ridgid.com/ASSETS/0220954...onitor_Man.pdf

It does not answer one of my questions what is the auxiliary connector for? Did they make anything to plug into it?

Also found the parts break down too. http://www.ridgid.com/ASSETS/EDA7054...Monitor_PL.pdf
      Last edited by SewerRatz; 11-21-2009, 10:33 PM.
      Ron's Facebook

Comment

I've not ever seen that monitor. kind of looks like a sweet little setup. Mine are the viedo toolcases, similar but bigger with a vcr in them.

I've never seen anything to plug into the aux connector. mine have din plug outs for vid and sound which I use. In the toolcase monitor manual there is a pinout for the aux connector on pg 15, which may apply to your box as well.

http://www.ridgid.com/ASSETS/788B9E6...l_Case_Man.pdf
        Last edited by Ace Sewer; 11-22-2009, 10:25 AM.
        This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
          It does not answer one of my questions what is the auxiliary connector for? Did they make anything to plug into it?
          No, there was never an accessory made for the Aux connector.

Guy

Comment

Originally posted by irguy View Post
            No, there was never an accessory made for the Aux connector.

Guy
            Hi there Guy,

Do you know what the pin out is for that Aux connector is and what kind of plans they had for it? ie. a keyboard / character generator?
            Ron's Facebook

Comment

Working...
            X