Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
self leveling? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: self leveling?

    Originally posted by Jerad View Post
    i saved over $1,000. so as of right now i feel pretty good.
    Good. Sounds like you got a deal for what you wanted. And that's several months of work with it that can generate $$$ before any promotion comes out.

    J.C.

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: self leveling?

      I just want to slap JCs new avatar
      Seattle Drain Service

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: self leveling?

        Originally posted by Cuda View Post
        I just want to slap JCs new avatar
        Taunting clog. "You can't break me! You can't break me!".

        J.C.

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: self leveling?

          Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
          Good. Sounds like you got a deal for what you wanted. And that's several months of work with it that can generate $$$ before any promotion comes out.

          J.C.
          Or two weeks.

          Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

          I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: self leveling?

            Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
            Or two weeks.

            Mark
            Does it come in two weeks? I don't remember it coming that early. I thought March for some reason.

            Thanks.

            J.C.

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: self leveling?

              Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
              Does it come in two weeks? I don't remember it coming that early. I thought March for some reason.

              Thanks.

              J.C.
              Usually January 1st through March 31st.

              Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

              I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: self leveling?

                I think they may do better to have a November-December promotion. Seriously.

                J.C.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: self leveling?

                  Well saving over $1000 can buy him a certain locater. Marv always gives real good prices, and if you can find someone cheaper he will usually match the price. In all the years I dealt with Marvin I never paid to much for his services and goods.
                  Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                  A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                  Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                  Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: self leveling?

                    Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
                    Well saving over $1000 can buy him a certain locater. Marv always gives real good prices, and if you can find someone cheaper he will usually match the price. In all the years I dealt with Marvin I never paid to much for his services and goods.
                    He should be buying you some steaks!

                    J.C.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: self leveling?

                      Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                      He should be buying you some steaks!

                      J.C.
                      I get this nifty Ridgid Calender from him.

                      He used to send my dad a bottle of whiskey every year. I do not know if he still does that or not. heck my mom used to put a gift bottle of whiskey in the mailbox for the mailman.
                      Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                      A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                      Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                      Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: self leveling?

                        Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                        Usually January 1st through March 31st.

                        Mark
                        Alrighty now....Where's my Spring Fling?!?

                        J.C.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: self leveling?

                          Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                          Alrighty now....Where's my Spring Fling?!?

                          J.C.
                          now you're talking and thinking like dunbar

                          rick.
                          phoebe it is

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: self leveling?

                            So any word on the Spring Fling?
                            www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: self leveling?

                              Mr. Josh put something up recently about it.

                              http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30365

                              J.C.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: self leveling?

                                Duh. Thanks!
                                www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X