Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• see snake micro camera (Need any info)

I want to buy see snake micro camera but know nothing about them. I need to know how they work, focusing range, can 17mm and 9.5mm work on same unit and cable? Prices on camera lens and cable extensions etc. basically, any info i can get. (help appreciated)

Re: see snake micro camera (Need any info)

Originally posted by Quicksilver View Post
    I want to buy see snake micro camera but know nothing about them. I need to know how they work, focusing range, can 17mm and 9.5mm work on same unit and cable? Prices on camera lens and cable extensions etc. basically, any info i can get. (help appreciated)
    http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/Handheld...tion/index.htm
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

what do you intend to use it for?
      This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

The micro explorer is a handy unit. Great For inspecting Septic Tanks, Behind Walls, Inspecting underneath sinks, great for mechanics as well. Also with the explorer you can add on the microdrain and it will give you 30ft of inspection cable great for sinks, toilets, especially pipes under 2" which most companies do not have the equipment to do. If you would like to call for pricing or more info our office number is 18009505023.

Comment

way to drop in that cheap plug allstarsewerequipment

Comment

Working...
          X