X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retermination Costs?

What would be an average retermination cost for a SeeSnake that some of you have seen?

Thanks.

J.C.

Re: Retermination Costs?

I've had 4 reterms. none were under $600

Comment

If the pigtail wire does not have to be replaced the reterm is like $196.00. If it needs to be replaced it is like $270.00. The pig tail is the wire the sonde plugs into and if it has been cut and reconnected a few times you will not beable to reuse the pigtail wire. If you have anymore questions you can contact us at 18009505023. We do the reterminations and we normally get them done the same day that they are received, but account for shipping time to and from your location.

Comment

Allstar,
        Do you guys work on Gen-eye II?
        If yes, whats the cost of a reterm?
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Mine have cost $425 plus tax.
          I have heard of others paying $200-$300 I wonder why the cost is so different at authorized repair centers.
          Seattle Drain Service

Comment

where in missouri are you located? i'd love a localish repair center.
            No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
              I've had 4 reterms. none were under $600
              bill, why so many

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

I work with gorillas

Comment

We are located at:

1324 Wilmer Rd.
                  Wentzville, Mo 63385

Sorry we sell general but we do not reterminate the Gen Eye II system. You can contact the manufacturer of that camera directly though. It is Vision Technology and there phone number is 2096685840. They will fix you up and they are pretty reasonable besides shipping costs. They are located in California.

Comment

Thanks Allstar,
                    I've been trying to find the true manufacturer of the gen-eye for a while now.

Thank-you!
                    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

I recall Josh saying Ratech for some reason.

J.C.

Comment

You decide.

http://www.vtdesign.net/

http://www.ratech-electronics.com/

J.C.

Comment

I think Ratech claims the Gatorcam but the Gatorcam is nothing more then a blue Gen-eye.

Comment

Raetech makes the current general camera. Vision Technology made the Gen Eye 1,2,and 3.

Comment

The gen eye 1 and 2 were radiodetection cameras, the 3 was vision tech and the new is raytech. A returm for a 1 2 or 3 are $500 at allan j coleman in chicago. A returm for a see snake is $200 except the compact and flat pack they are $275 as the kits are more expenive and they take a little longer. If the short coil cord or safty cables are bad its extra
                              the number for allan j coleman is 773 728 2400

Comment

Working...
                              X