Ridgid micro Vs Milwaukee Mspector

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid micro Vs Milwaukee Mspector

I'm just having a hard time swallowing the price tag on the new micro Explorer.

I have the old micro and was going to pass that onto one of the other service trucks.

I have some of the Milwaukee M12 tools and was considering adding the camera (the one that takes stills and video) to the arsenal. Anyone have any experience with this tool?

BTW, the PVC shears and copper tubing cutters ROCK!

The Ridgid 12volt stuff looks pretty similar to the milwaukee, what's the deal?

Convince me oh wise see snake masters!

Re: Ridgid micro Vs Milwaukee Mspector

If cost is your only consideration then you should go with the Milwaukee. However, if you are looking for a professional plumbing tool which will continue to add new possibilities you should go with the microExplorer. The microDrain is a real popular reason to own a microExplorer right now. Using the two as a pair is a great way to make a quick drain inspection. In addition the microExplorer has 4 LEDs compared to the single LED of the Milwaukee. If I were you and you are still on the fence I would go some place where you can compare them side by side and look at the camera head itself. The build quality of the microExplorer is far superior to the Milwaukee.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Re: Ridgid micro Vs Milwaukee Mspector

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
      However, if you are looking for a professional plumbing tool

Mark
      EXACTLY - I couldn't have said it better

RIDGID = We Build REMARKABLE Reputations -

Comment

Working...
      X