X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold Weather & Monitors?

What effects does the cold weather have on LCD, OLED, and the older CRT monitors?

And what about the MicroExplorer?

Is there a temperature threshold for each?

Thanks.

J.C.
    Last edited by BobsPlumbing; 12-29-2009, 07:47 PM.

Re: Cold Weather & Monitors?

Bumpity, bump, bump, bump.

J.C.

Comment

I remember hearing that the OLED works in really cold temperatures.... To cold for sane folks to be working if it is that cold anyway so the tools can stay in the truck...lol

Comment

yeah, cold happens.

I did a froze line last night. how anyone can say they cant not flush for 12 hrs, most of which they'll be sleeping for, is just beyond me; go ahead and pee, poop if you need to, just don't flush you pampered ninnies! how tough is that?

I'm going to drop the weekend charge and bump the after hrs charge way up. I don't mind working on a nice sunny weekend day, but I simply detest hunting cleanouts at night while my hoses freeze up.
        Last edited by Ace Sewer; 12-29-2009, 11:46 PM.
        This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

LCD Liquid crystal display

I wound think it will freeze. I could be wrong.

Comment

I too would like a real world, experience driven, low temp related eval of lcd vs oled.
            This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Working...
            X