X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micro Explorer Thanks

I have spent the better part of the afternoon learning and playing with the microexplorer

What a fantastic product! I don't know why I wait so long to buy some things...LOL

Thanks Josh and crew for another fantstic product!

Bill

Re: Micro Explorer Thanks

Originally posted by OkieBill View Post
    I have spent the better part of the afternoon learning and playing with the microexplorer

What a fantastic product! I don't know why I wait so long to buy some things...LOL

Thanks Josh and crew for another fantstic product!

Bill
    Used mine last week to get a chisel I dropped down in the wall of a remodel. Put the magnet on and fished it right up.

Couple weeks before I was able to get it under a fiberglass shower unit on a slab to actually show the homeowner the leaking drain so they could decide what do next.

Very handy.

J.C.

Comment

That's looking like my next purchase as well. Just need to decide on which reel!

Comment

Originally posted by Swade Plumbing View Post
        That's looking like my next purchase as well. Just need to decide on which reel!
        It can be useful for you even if you don't want to buy a reel yet or is not in your budget until later.

I do not have a reel and have had mine for awhile.

J.C.

Comment

its my next purchase too, can't afford a new reel yet but it will come

Comment

[QUOTE=JCsPlumbing;272537]It can be useful for you even if you don't want to buy a reel yet or is not in your budget until later.

I do not have a reel and have had mine for awhile.

J.C.[/QUOTE

I thought the micro explorer was the hand held unit. What reel are you referring to?
            "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by SlimTim View Post

I thought the micro explorer was the hand held unit. What reel are you referring to?
              The microExplorer can be used as a monitor for both the microDrain and the microReel.

Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
              X