CSI and SeeSnake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSI and SeeSnake

I just finished watching CSI tonight and they had a segment where they wanted to see if the bad guy had flushed a girls dress down the toilet. Out came the bright and shiny Ridgid SeeSnake. Not being a plumber I could not tell what mdl but it had a cool color screen and worked great.
    Charles

Re: CSI and SeeSnake

That dress was way too clean when they pulled it out of the pipe.

Comment

I saw it as well my wife is a CSI fan and we where watching it and when I saw that I was telling her about the Seesnake and she had to pause it and tell me she didn't care.

Comment

Originally posted by DanLawrence View Post
        I saw it as well my wife is a CSI fan and we where watching it and when I saw that I was telling her about the Seesnake and she had to pause it and tell me she didn't care.
        Thats another cool advantage of my wife working with me, she's just as much into the tools and toys as I am. One disadvantage is she knows when I want something I truly don't need.
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
          Thats another cool advantage of my wife working with me, she's just as much into the tools and toys as I am. One disadvantage is she knows when I want something I truly don't need.
          Gene, there's no such thing as a tool we don't need! If it's a tool, we need it!! Now if it was the hot chick working the corner coffee shop, I can't help you there.
          www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Originally posted by Trent2 View Post
            ... If it's a tool, we need it!! .
            This should be a permanent slogan for the forum in big bold red type.

A

Comment

Originally posted by Big Jim View Post
              That dress was way too clean when they pulled it out of the pipe.
              You know, that was the first thing I thought of. If the waste water just filtered through the dress, where was all the rest of the waste?
              Charles

Comment

Working...
              X