X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVD tray issues

DVD tray is not opening. I get to the change dish screen it will not give up the goods. I have had some luck unpluging the thing to get it to open.

Buttons or tray bad? Come to think of it Playback issues. Going to try remote.

Had to have the thing. Its not that old. Used with kid gloves.

Off to the Windy City to Coleman?

Ebay it? Should listened to Rick.

Re: DVD tray issues

Seems like everything is working well. I got the thing in the house and Bang it all worked. Will the thing not open if its burning?

I said I wasnt going to the that guy. I use this thing everday. I'm playing everything back. May I missed on this one.

My wife would have a fit if I told her we need a new one. NO Honey its just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by DANE View Post
      DVD tray is not opening. I get to the change dish screen it will not give up the goods. I have had some luck unpluging the thing to get it to open.

What does Rick say about it?

J.C.

Comment

It may not be that bad.... it could be a loose connection to the dvd recorder, or the other end of the ribbon cable to the unit or the dvd player has gone bad, they do that I can not confirm but it is probably just a generic dvd recorder for a PC. Have to open to check but the bad things are bad screen or buttons on unit go bad. You could even buy the sony dvd external recorder and hook it to the audio/video outputs to get you by.
        Seattle Drain Service

Comment

It has the lighton dvd unit we ridge has been repairing them for us we still have new ones in stock it does not take very long to put it in. Come on to chicago and they can take of it i will not be there but i will let them know marvin

Comment

What does this mean Rick?

Thanks.

J.C.

Comment

I think Rick told him to buy the dvd pack.
              Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Rick did tell me he just got a new pac. I have no issues since last week. What does a Sony DVD pack cost.

Comment

Seems like everything is working well. I got the thing in the house and Bang it all worked. Will the thing not open if its burning?

I said I wasnt going to the that guy. I use this thing everday. I'm playing everything back. May I missed on this one.

My wife would have a fit if I told her we need a new one. NO Honey its just fine.
                  i would have put the fire out first

you're lucky it didn't open while burning you would have lost your work if it did also don't lose power or unplug while burning. you'll lose your work too

the dvdpak is pretty much weather proof

who listens to me anyways
                  phoebe it is

Comment

Seen them about for about 2-300ish in the US I reckon. I got one in Oz for 500Aud week before Xmas., but doubt the Oz price is much good to yah.

Comment

Working...
                    X