Seesnake Compact Issues ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Seesnake Compact Issues ???

I'm trying to find out what part this is your looking for. Asking around here to see if someone can point me in the right direction.

Comment

I have not done the repair on one of these yet, but if I remember correctly they do not make the oil filled black bag part anymore that he has. However they do offer an upgrade package that will illiminate the black oil filled like bag and that should fix his system. They had that setup in some of the old compact systems.

Comment

Hey Thanks Joshby, appreciate your efforts champion.

Allstar - This upgrade type arrangement sounds interesting too. Do you know any other details by chance.

The Numbats here reckon its a chuck out job.
        It's a tricky business trying to sort this one out, when all the knowledge/expertise is over 10000 miles away.

Genuinely appreciate your interest.

Cheers
        OC

Comment

oc, post a photo of the parts laid out.

you never know if i might have a brand new one on the shelf

i'm with josh thinking it's the old school transmitter

joey would love a trip down under

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

I agree. Please post some pictures. The parts are obsolete but lets see if someone doesn't have a solution for your problem to get you back up and running. Or someone may have the part you need somewhere.

josh

Comment

Ridge did have a deal to upgrade the black pushrod to the red. But that deal is over you now have to buy it all seperate. The pushrod the transmiter and the camera head. You can buy the whole reel assembly for less. The allan coleman co has some bad black pushrods with the transmiters but the ring you were looking for is the problem. The repair at ridge may have that.if josh is reading this he can ask ron, he may also have some bad black pushrods. If not you can try aaron at seektech. The allan j coleman co has a good used b and w pushrod in stock marvin

Comment

I have an old bad Blue push rod in the garage some where. My black ones are still working great.. They are a bit on the short side these days but still in good shape.
                Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                Ron's Facebook
                A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Ron he has a compact with a oil filled transmiter probaly a pal system marvin ps i will be back monday but will leave the laptop in florida

Comment

Originally posted by rod man View Post
                    Ron he has a compact with a oil filled transmiter probaly a pal system marvin ps i will be back monday but will leave the laptop in florida
                    When you get back work me a great deal on the corded ProPress. I think I got Leon intrested.
                    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                    Ron's Facebook
                    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Hey thanks guys, the input keep's my hopes up.

My tech boffin has the little lady firing temporarily. She's a fighter and looks to have pulled through the coma. Getting stronger every day, just a little physio' and she'll be back on her feet in no time.

Confident that she'll make a full recovery, if we can resolve her bladder issues.

The hospital won't let me in to see her yet. but will get those pic's asap. Her doctor called last night and said she took a bit of turn. Seems her transmitter will only stay on for about ten seconds then turns itself off. Any suggestions doc's??

Ohh she's a fox when she's on alright. Didn't mention to you guys that she's still a US citizen(NTSC I think, not PAL). Got the accent and all (Counter in feet " ). Just came out for a holiday and fell for my scout locator. They have the odd 'barney' but still very much in love. He's lost without her. Just beep's around aimlessly when I take him out.
                      Otherwise spends all day in the shed, not a whisper. Doc' says it's probably seperation anxiety. Can't bear to se him like it. We've got to get them back together asap.

Cheerio
                      OC

Comment

post a photo of the part and i think i have a brand new one on the shelf

are we talking the old school pill style transmitter?

if so i'm the man

rick.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

Large Rick,
                          You da man, no doubt. forget the snake, you da man.
                          Hope you guys ripped it up wild style for the little Roo's bday.

If the ICU staff will grant clearance I'll sneak in and grab the pic's, but it aint easy. Sterile enviroment in the operating room and it's all sideway's looks at me, the crusty old plumbin' guy. As soon as I can Break through security I'll get the snap's and post 'em.

Plunge it, Yeah!
                          OC

Comment

Gday Ridgid Champs,

She's out of ER, so I got some happy snaps (espec' for you Big Rick).

How to get the buggers of this fangled comm-pooter and on to this message thingo is another matter.

Where's Boffin-boy when you need 'im.

Any advice welcome, I'll keep up the search, but if it's easy, please let us know how to post these pic's.

New Avatar is a start. Only way I could get a pic up so far.

Fingers crossed,
                            OC
                            Last edited by ocplumbing; 02-10-2010, 12:26 AM. Reason: Photo's not uploadin'

Comment

before you hit submit, scroll down and go to manage attachments. click on that link and search for your photo where you have it. attach it and submit. make sure to keep the jpeg mb. limit below the max, allowed.

look at this example below.

rick.

Miscellaneous OptionsAutomatically parse links in text
                              Disable smilies in text

Attach FilesValid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg mp3 pdf png pps psd txt zip

phoebe it is

Comment

Gottya Big Guy. Thanks for the tips.
                                Don't know how I missed it first time round.

Here goes groovers...
                                Get a load of the bits on this one!!!

Don't know how you get the text in between shots Boy wonder, but
                                the old cranium is aching as it is.

Cheers to you Master of the Pipe.

OC
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X