Seenake color stars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seenake color stars

I ordered some stars for my seesnake color compact Cat#67312 which is the right number for color as the BW head is smaller. But these just don't fit about a 3/8th opening when put on. Maybe I got some that where miss bagged? Anybody got a new color compact or the 200 ft small one that someone could measure or post a clear pick of one on showing the gap.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Cuda; 02-10-2010, 08:54 PM.
    Seattle Drain Service

Re: Seenake color stars

I tape the stars on. Sounds Red Green but never lost one. How much play is there?

Comment

never used the stars always the balls

steve
      In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

The number on the star guides that will work with your system is 95507. Hope this helps you out. If you have any other questions you can call tech support at (800) 519-3456 or send me a pm.

Comment

The star guides I got don't have a number anywhere on them, I busted out my reading glasses to double check.
          Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Max power was just giving you the cat number for the starts that would work on your system. Ya may have gotten the wrong stars. I need to look up 67312 when I get into work to see what those are listed as.

Josh

Originally posted by Cuda View Post
            The star guides I got don't have a number anywhere on them, I busted out my reading glasses to double check.

Comment

the 67312 is a 20 pack of 3'' centering star guides for the color mini seesnake plus.

josh, i would think you know the #'s as there's only 50,000 different sku's for ridgid

you do know what a k-60sp is i hope

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

I actually think the ones I got are the right ones with the wrong rings. (rings in the pack are probably for a B/W) And the ball guides I ordered a month ago are back ordered
                Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda View Post
                  I actually think the ones I got are the right ones with the wrong rings. (rings in the pack are probably for a B/W) And the ball guides I ordered a month ago are back ordered
                  Did you try Allan J Coleman? I would be suprised if he did not have the ball guides in stock.
                  Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                  Ron's Facebook
                  A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                  Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                  Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

A lot of times when I get home from work places are closed so I order online if AJ got a website that had a shopping cart I would order there more often.
                    Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Working...
                    X