Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a new carry case for kd 4550

Speaking of the kd 4550....

Is it possible to buy a new carry case for these? The zipper died on mine. Not shown in the parts list I looked at.
    This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Re: need a new carry case for kd 4550

Ace, You may have better luck taking it to a seamstress or a saddleshop and just have the zipper replaced

Comment

Ace:
      Have a radiodetection bag that you can have; just cover the shipping cost. If interested, send me a a private e-mail.

Robert

Comment

Alex we have them in stock they are made by rycom. Rycom made the 4550 for ridge. They say rycom on them but they cost less then the ridged did. Marvin

Comment

tks marvin; ky plumber is sending me his surplus bag, but if we fail to connect I'll hit you up for one.

btw; tks marvin for doing what you do so well, and tks ratz for turning us all onto marvin. amazing that there is a place with as much (possibly more ) inventory than rick's shed.
          This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Working...
          X