DVDpak New monitor / LCD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVDpak New monitor / LCD

Monitor DVDpak recently acquired for our routine inspections. We were surprised by the excellent image quality panatalla, but we can not say the same for the external recorder sony. We make our recordings as HQ, but we find that the colors seen on screen is not the time is displayed later in the recording / playback on home DVD / TV (is of much lower quality and much less colorful). Someone had a similar experience? any of you noticed the difference? This causes the later edition with the recorded material is of lower quality than what was observed at the time to do it.
    We're doing something wrong? HQ quality is not recommended? Compressor failure of the recorder?
    Hope to read your answers, thanks
    Cloacas Argentinas

Re: DVDpak New monitor / LCD

The standard out of box setting should give you better quality in the recorded DVDs than you are seeing on the display screen.

When you say poor quality are you talking strictly about color or is the image pixelated or sorta grainey?

You may try switching the settings back to what recorder originally had and try burning a dvd.

Let me know what you find out.

Thanks,

Josh

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
      The standard out of box setting should give you better quality in the recorded DVDs than you are seeing on the display screen.

When you say poor quality are you talking strictly about color or is the image pixelated or sorta grainey?

You may try switching the settings back to what recorder originally had and try burning a dvd.

Let me know what you find out.

Thanks,

Josh
      Josh

Used my DVD pak last night and I have found that my picture is somewhat grainey. I have HQ for my setting. Aslo how are you going with the newLT1000 getting down to us. Will it get here before the iphone gen 4?????

Comment

Originally posted by Cleanmen2 View Post
        Josh

Used my DVD pak last night and I have found that my picture is somewhat grainey. I have HQ for my setting. Aslo how are you going with the newLT1000 getting down to us. Will it get here before the iphone gen 4?????
        I spoke last week with my local Ridgid rep and he said that they were still discussing about setting up the Ridgid Connect online before they released the LT1000, his thoughts were 2-3months before we see it and they were not sure on pricing.

Simon

Comment

The LT1000 should be available shortly to you guys. Its getting very close. In fact I was talking with Ridge Tool Australia last night about finalizing the launch plans. I expect within the month you will probably see them there.

Josh

Comment

The image I see on the LCD screen is high quality, there are extremely colorful, with no pixels, no noise exceeded my expectations.
            To which reference is made that the quality and diversity of colors on the screen obsrva is not what is documented on the DVD. Even in HQ (as you mention) should be equal or better quality to what is seen at the time of the inspection. The difference is so striking. For example, recently made an inspection of a sewer pipe was beginning on cast iron (it was clear the red of corrosion compared in the same section with the colors white / yellowish solid fat), but when you play the video, the red orange and barely visible.
            I would say the VHS tape format is highly superior in the range of colors that the DVD recorder. Logic would indicate that it should be the opposite.
            Unfortunately, as we all know, can not be played on the same screen as recorded in due course as traditional monitors. which causes until they see it on a TV or computer is impossible to verify.
            This issue of poor color DVD recordings I could check on various services
            I do not see how you can correct it.
            You think of anything to you?
            As I can bring data, I use a self leveling SeeSnake plus equipment (a camera that is a marvel as you see)
            In other words, the best camera SeeSnake group with, which meant it would be the best monitor to record on DVD
            You experience?
            I can do to make the recordings more colorful?
            I await your response
            Raul
            Thanks
            Cloacas Argentinas

Comment

Working...
            X