X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid Micro Reel

Just picked this little guy up and man is it cool
    http://www.ohiopowertool.com/p-2716-...rer-35193.aspx
    I got the Hole thing Micro explorer Micro reel L100C 100' with sonde & count Plus I also faxed reciet and serial # over to incurence comp. and raised tool liabilaty $4000.00 on van but hay why not be safe. The best thing is Reg price $4344.35 onsale as you can see at O.P.T. $3823.03 I got it for a steal new in box same one as above $3258.26 befor tax total out the door with tax $3535.21 next will be the scout
    SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Re: Ridgid Micro Reel

Originally posted by post plumber View Post
    Just picked this little guy up and man is it cool
    http://www.ohiopowertool.com/p-2716-...rer-35193.aspx
    I got the Hole thing Micro explorer Micro reel L100C 100' with sonde & count Plus I also faxed reciet and serial # over to incurence comp. and raised tool liabilaty $4000.00 on van but hay why not be safe. The best thing is Reg price $4344.35 onsale as you can see at O.P.T. $3823.03 I got it for a steal new in box same one as above $3258.26 befor tax total out the door with tax $3535.21 next will be the scout
    Thats not bad at all. Just one question, did you talk to Marvin to see if he could beat the deal?

I know in the past my dad called Marv all the time to see if what he thought was a deal really was one or not. For example Berland House of Tools was moving from Downers Grove to Lombard (only a few blocks from each place) they where selling all sorts of stuff real cheap so not having to move it. They had a Bosch Brute for under $1100 with the cart, and 4 different bits. He called Marv and asked him if was a good price or if he could do better. Marv said "Leon if they have more for that price let me know I will buy them all"
    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
      Thats not bad at all. Just one question, did you talk to Marvin to see if he could beat the deal?

I know in the past my dad called Marv all the time to see if what he thought was a deal really was one or not. For example Berland House of Tools was moving from Downers Grove to Lombard (only a few blocks from each place) they where selling all sorts of stuff real cheap so not having to move it. They had a Bosch Brute for under $1100 with the cart, and 4 different bits. He called Marv and asked him if was a good price or if he could do better. Marv said "Leon if they have more for that price let me know I will buy them all"
      no I just whent to falson tool supply I only paided $75 over his cost I know a few people there and take care of plumbing stuff for them and in return I get a good price on new equipment Like $305.00 for my brand new K 45 AF. I also Paid $1401.11 for K-60 with 150' of cable 2 careres toolbox cutters guid tube
      SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

You should really like using that reel! Hey spend the money with people you know and work with all the time!

Comment

Originally posted by waytay View Post
          You should really like using that reel! Hey spend the money with people you know and work with all the time!
          Thats right they dont make a lot off me in one shot BUT over the last ten years I just havnt figured out what to say to the wife yet but you know what they say easyer to ask forgiveness then permision
          SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Originally posted by post plumber View Post
            Thats right they dont make a lot off me in one shot BUT over the last ten years I just havnt figured out what to say to the wife yet but you know what they say easyer to ask forgiveness then permision
            Didn't know I could quote my self but here we go I forgot to say you have to spend $$$ to make $$$ as long as the spending is less then earning
            SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

I've had my microReel for about two months now. It's a great tool. I am wondering how I got by without one for so long. Next up for purchase is a jetter.

Comment

Originally posted by Nevada plumber View Post
                I've had my microReel for about two months now. It's a great tool. I am wondering how I got by without one for so long. Next up for purchase is a jetter.
                call me

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by Nevada plumber View Post
                  man thinking just like me but first will be the scout locater and then jetter
                  http://www.americanjetter.com/catalog/i62.html
                  SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Working...
                  X