Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New cutting wheel

Hi All
    I have a old Ridgid pipe cutter found at father-in-laws after he passed away and I need to replace the cutting wheel

Its a #0
    5/8 to 2 1/8 cutter

it has the inside pipe cleaner attached to the body of the tool
    onlu other numbers I could find was the 1934 US pat. numbers

Anybody know where I can get the cutting wheel....??

Re: New cutting wheel

I would suggest to take it with you to a quality hardware store or a plumbing supply house and see if they can match it up with some thing in stock,
    I did a look and did not see a model "0" listed, in my catalog, (may be I jsut not be locating it),.
    Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
    attributed to Samuel Johnson
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

The "0" tubing cutter was introduced in 1929 and discontinued in 1956. It used the same wheel as the current #20 cutter. The catalog number for the cutter wheel is 33160. Any Ridgid distributor can get this wheel for you. Hope this helps you out.

Comment

Yes it does thanks for the info........!!

Originally posted by Max Power View Post
        The "0" tubing cutter was introduced in 1929 and discontinued in 1956. It used the same wheel as the current #20 cutter. The catalog number for the cutter wheel is 33160. Any Ridgid distributor can get this wheel for you. Hope this helps you out.

Comment

Working...
        X