X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Identifying a seesnake

I have a color seesnake camera on a standup reel that has a bad flexmitter. It has the orange pushrod and is not self-leveling. How do I know what camera I have in order to order the proper flexmitter replacement.
    One of the manuals I printed say the the mini has 30 white led's and the regular seesnake has 45, mine has only six.

Thanks,
    John

Re: Identifying a seesnake

post a picture or give us the reel dimension. the fullsize seesnake plus is a different flexmitter than the mini seesnake.

a picture would make it simple.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      post a picture or give us the reel dimension. the fullsize seesnake plus is a different flexmitter than the mini seesnake.

a picture would make it simple.

rick.
      Get My e Mail Rick ?
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

no

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by scrmn View Post
          How do I know what camera I have in order to order the proper flexmitter replacement.
          1. Do you have a Standard or Mini SeeSnake?
          2. Flex the spring while looking inside - do you see 1 or 2 stainless steel safety cables (these run from the spring/cable termination to the camera head)?

If you get me this info. I'll be able to tell you which Flexmitter you need.

Comment

Working...
          X