X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MicroExplorer battery charging options

I am new to this forum; Can anyone please tell me if the microexplorer will recharge it's battery when connected to a computer via the usb cable.

Re: MicroExplorer battery charging options

not that i'm aware of. it's either the 110-220 volt ac adapter or the 12 volt car adapter jack that can be purchased separately.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Thanks Rick,

I didn't think so. I have a new micro explorer that has an issue with the battery charger that i have put in for warranty repair.

The authorised distributor in Brisbane wasn't particularly helpful on how long it will take to repair, in fact i'd be very surprised if they call me at all; I bet i'll have to contunually phone them for updates. So i was just looking for other options to charge the battery.

Comment

Just a quick update; in case anyone was interested. I have received a new replacement battery charger under warranty. The guys at RIDGID in Melbourne could not have been more helpful or respond any faster. Thanks guys I appreciate your excellent service. I'm very happy with the MicroExplorer, it's proving itself to be a real asset in my business.
        Last edited by PPS; 10-19-2010, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X