No announcement yet.

Power up color monitor?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power up color monitor?

Hello, I just recently purchased a color monitor seesnake compact. I am having issues with the powering up the monitor. It takes several minutes for the monitor turn on to where i have visual of the camera, leaving me with minutes of grayness. I have the older black and white version of this camera and never had this issue. Is this just a color thing? dont know if this is normal or something i should have someone look at?

any answers would help me....

p.s.- love the fourm! come on here all the time....

thanks! derrick

Re: Power up color monitor?

i don't own a compact, but the monitor should come to life in a matter of seconds.

i once had a color monitor for a reverse camera that was black and white. the monitor didn't recognize the black and white and would shut off. i don't think this is your issue though as the compact came in both b&w and color.

josh or irguy will know for sure.

phoebe it is

As Rick suggested, you should have a beautiful full color image in a matter of seconds. I suggest calling RIDGID Technical Service at 800.519.3456 - they'll get you taken care of quickly.

OK thanks to you guys both. i thought this was an issue. my black and white compact comes on immediately, so i figured this was an issue...

which totally sucks but hey ...

thanks again