X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Authorized service rep.

How does somone become an authorized servie rep to be able to work on See Snake cameras and etc?

Re: Authorized service rep.

Sell a lot of them

Comment

Guys hopefully Josh might pick up on this thread and help us. AS I have said many times over youguys over there are so lucky to have the resources at your fingertips. We have to rely on where we are sent and as the industry downunder is "tight"(everyone know everyone and who is paying tax - clean version of this saying), word travels. However in saying this we would appreciate knowing from Ridgid Australia just who they recommend and what warranties come with this. We think it is fair that if a Company like Ridgid is going to have agents then they must be pre-qualified. We know that the agent we are sent to pyramids or outsources to someone else who is ??????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny1975 View Post
        How does somone become an authorized servie rep to be able to work on See Snake cameras and etc?
        give Josh a PM if he dosnt chime in and ask I am sure he will help guide you or know ware to point you to
        SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

We are located at:

888 I 70 Industrial Dr.
          Wentzville, MO 63385

we are an authorized repair center. Feel free to send in anything for repair or you can contact us at 18009505023 with questions, and in reference to becoming a seesnake repair center you typically have to be a distributor of the product and the local rep and factory have o approve you.

Comment

I know the OP wants to become a service Rep. I think you have to contact Ridgid. If I recall there are some tools needed and I think they do some sort of training.

I get my SeeSnake Serviced at Allan J Coleman
            5725 North Ravenswood Avenue
            Chicago, IL 60660-3913
            (773) 728-2400

Ask for Kirk , Marvin or Shane. They are very knowledgeable about all brands of sewer cleaning, inspection equipment. Along with many different plumbing tools as well.
            Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
            A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
            Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
            Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Originally posted by allstarsewerequipment View Post
              We are located at:

888 I 70 Industrial Dr.
              Wentzville, MO 63385

we are an authorized repair center. Feel free to send in anything for repair or you can contact us at 18009505023 with questions, and in reference to becoming a seesnake repair center you typically have to be a distributor of the product and the local rep and factory have o approve you.
              Answer first then come with the shameless plug

Comment

Johnny, Sorry this thread slipped by over the weekend.

Contact our Tech Service and they will be able to tell you what is required.

Thanks,

Josh

Comment

Thanks for the info Josh.

Comment

Josh what is the best way to contact Tech Service? Do you have a phone number for them?

Comment

Working...
                    X