X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Scout

Well had to go by my budys shop today befor fryday the big day for me and take care of something for him and I ended up picking up a new toy I have been puting it off for a little while but what the heck it was only $1215.20 out the door compared to http://www.ohiopowertool.com/p-44-ri...del-19238.aspx
    PS josh you have any links to regester this and get somthing free to doesnt hurt to ask
    Attached Files
    Last edited by post plumber; 01-05-2011, 09:00 PM.
    SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Re: The Scout

I use this locator...and I love it...have fun...accurate as hell!!
    Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
    You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Comment

I will tell you what I just watched the op manual on the scout I almost didnt you know that guy thing I no how to use that well theres more to that little thing them meets the eye glad I watched it I picked up a few tips on locateing my only bummer is do you have to buy those little plastick markers I noticed not only did I not get them but I dont have that clip on the scout to clip them to eather
      SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

the markers are just to mark the nulls/ poles and the peak/ pipe.

not critical to have them, but you should have 3 reference points to visualize.

have your buddy send them to you.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post

rick.
          I got this un opend in the cared board box and the markers were not there he will have to buy them I was juct ?? trust me he dont make enough off my purchase to toss free stuff in unless he gets it free I just thought that they came with
          SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Standard Equipment
            Hard Plastic Carrying Case.Surface Markers and Clip.Instructional Video.Operator's Manual.4 C-Cell Batteries.
            Surface Markers and Clip
            Surface Markers and Clip
            came right from there sight
            http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/NaviTrack-Scout/index.htm
            Last edited by post plumber; 01-07-2011, 03:04 AM.
            SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

not tryin to be a pain in the arss but cant sleep 12 hours till I am missing an organ go fig. gaul bladders stuck shut cant poo rick bring the K-60 and the revers auger or even better that little floating locater swallow that sucker and trace where it stops bingo make me think what if you did swallow one and mess with someone tryiny to locate
              Last edited by post plumber; 01-07-2011, 03:12 AM.
              SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

When I bought my NaviTrack from Toolup it was missing the markers and clip as well. I called the service number in the manual and without any questions they sent out the missing parts.

Mark
                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

rick.
                  The red marker is to pin point the sonde and the two yellow markers are to tell you the direction of the pipe you are locating.

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by post plumber View Post
                    not trying to be a pain in the arss but cant sleep 12 hours till I am missing an organ go fig. gaul bladders stuck shut cant poo rick bring the K-60 and the revers auger or even better that little floating locater swallow that sucker and trace where it stops bingo make me think what if you did swallow one and mess with someone trying to locate

a few years back my brother was having similar issues and the dr. had him swallow a disposal camera that flows down the whole upper and lower gi tract. it captured the images on a receiver he wore around his waist.

i asked him if he fished out the camera when he was done

i just wanted to see what it was and take it apart

rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
                      The red marker is to pin point the sonde and the two yellow markers are to tell you the direction of the pipe you are locating.

Tony
                      I know its to mark the nulls/ poles and the peak/ pipe but I was wondering WERE they were
                      SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

a few years back my brother was having similar issues and the dr. had him swallow a disposal camera that flows down the whole upper and lower gi tract. it captured the images on a receiver he wore around his waist.

i asked him if he fished out the camera when he was done

i just wanted to see what it was and take it apart

rick.
                        did you follow him arownd with a big zipplock
                        SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Working...
                        X