X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the new toys that josh is sharing

for those that went to the long beach phcc show this last weekend, we got to see the west coast debut of the nano drain camera.

it's a cross between the micro drain and micro reel.

my understanding is the camera head is approx 5/8'' diameter and reel length of 85' and incorporates a sonde.

please correct me if i'm wrong and fill us in on all the other great features.

you hinted about 3 new toys. what are the other 2

rick.
    phoebe it is

Re: the new toys that josh is sharing

Is the LCDpak new? I don't remember seeing it before. Basically a CS1000 without the keyboard from the looks of it.

The nano reel was pretty interesting though. That was the tiniest camera head I've seen on any kind of reel and the pushrod was also ridiculously thin.

What about the Minipak? I haven't looked around recently but those two monitors look to be newer.
    Ideal Plumbing

Comment

Oh yes they had a CS10 there at the Pumper and Cleaner Show. It did not have the keyboard or HQ but did allow you to record to a thumb drive. One the front there was the small key pad where you can press record, or take a snapshot. and has the port for you to plug in the thumb drive.
      Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
      A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
      Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
      Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Originally posted by idlplumb View Post
        Is the LCDpak new? I don't remember seeing it before. Basically a CS1000 without the keyboard from the looks of it.

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
        Oh yes they had a CS10 there at the Pumper and Cleaner Show. It did not have the keyboard or HQ but did allow you to record to a thumb drive. One the front there was the small key pad where you can press record, or take a snapshot. and has the port for you to plug in the thumb drive.
        you're right. the cs10 is a stripped down version of the cs1000. still get the digital recording, without the built in keyboard and hq software.

should be a considerable cost savings for those that don't need all the bells and whistles. i would think that the thumb drive could be exported to a laptop and then run through the hq software or connect to bring it back up to full blown reporting

rick.

let us keep guessing josh for another day before you spill the beans.
        phoebe it is

Comment

does the kj-3100 jetter count as 1 of the 3 new toys?

i know we spoke about it briefly, but never really got into the build and pictures.

5.5gpm at 3000#. removable hose real built into the top of the cart. pull start to eliminate weight and a dead battery.

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
            It did not have the keyboard or HQ...
            No keyboard, but it DOES include HQ.

Guy

Comment

can someone tell me how you post a question .... sorry i am a newbie

Comment

You just did!

Comment

lol I hear ya on that one .... guess I am wondering how to start a new thread with a question should be simple however I don't seem to be able to figure it out

Comment

This units on my tool list.

Comment

CS10 is our one-touch digital recording monitor. Built on the 12.1" Daylight readable LCDPak display it lets you take snapshots, full frame video, and autolog (1/6th the size of full video). All this gets recorded directly to the thumbdrive which you can hand to your customer or import into HQ (that does come with the CS10 )

The nanoReel is a 15.5mm camera system with 85' of cable. Great for small diameter applications in supply lines and small diameter drains. Excellent for Boiler Tubes and Chiller Tubes in HVAC applications. Basically anything that you would need a long run small diameter bore scope for.

Also... we made a couple of changes to the DVDPak. The new DVDPak 2 should be coming out later this month. Here's the pic. (Sorry PHCC guys... we didnt have one to send there but Pumper got to see)

Attached Files

Comment

Ill take one of each Josh. just tell them to put it on Rick's tab...

Comment

So Josh, when's the touch screen coming? I just got a look at Spartans and boy is it cool! I'm getting an itchy trigger finger but I got side tracked by that. After using a touch screen computer and cell phone it's become an intuitive thing to do. Please tell me you aren't far behind.
                          www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

I'd wait to see how that screen holds up outside of a nice clean warm and dry showroom floor It did have a neat UI though. They haven't changed the cable or camera though. Just the monitor.

Comment

About how long does it really take to become proficient at using this equipment ? Camering , recording video, etc?
                              ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                              X