Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

I may be back to waiting for a camera...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I may be back to waiting for a camera...

I'll try to remember to take pictures. And then figure out how to post them.

Do pictures have to be hosted on the net somewhere or can I post them from my computer?
    www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Originally posted by Trent2 View Post
      I'll try to remember to take pictures. And then figure out how to post them.

Do pictures have to be hosted on the net somewhere or can I post them from my computer?
      Should be able to from computer just have remember sizing limits that way
      Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
      You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Comment

Congratulations I would say PM josh or Rick and ask them on pics I just down load them to my computer and load them on here but I think there is a limit size if you no your taking picks for this forum lower megapixals on camwea to 3 or 4 at most my last phone was a 3 megapixal and the pics cam out great but no I have this stupid crack barry and the camera $ucks o well
        SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

i tend to shoot in lower resolution so that i can easily post or email photos and not have large jpeg files. this also allows me to post directly without resizing and also allows my phone and camera to store moe on the memory card.

before you "submit reply" at the bottom of the thread, scroll down and hit, manage attachments. browse your computer for your photos and paste them. the jpeg limit per photo is 488.3 kb. per photo.

post them and then if you like, go back and edit your post. open the thumb nail photo, copy and paste to your thread will enlarge the thumb nails to a full size photo.

joey would never help me with photos and now look at me

rick.
          jpeg488.3 KB
          phoebe it is

Comment

Thanks guys. I still haven't taken possession yet. I sure wish I had it now as septic has been slow and I've been looking for work for my helper (he's a good one that I don't want to lose!).

Comment

I tried to figure out how to post a picture from Google maps but it didn't work.

If you are interested it's 102 Shaver St, Molalla, OR. That is my current place. You will see all the roofs (white boxes) of my portable toilets. The place imediatly to the North is the place I bought. My office is just North of that at 421 W Main St. If you look, there is one more piece that would be ideal to have as it would connect all of my places (except for the highway).

Comment

Working...
              X