Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My trasmitter has gone out in my seesnake compact!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My trasmitter has gone out in my seesnake compact!!!

Guys, my transmitter built into the camera head of my seesnake compact has gone out..how much to have it replaced and how long does it take?...recommendations appreciated..

Re: My trasmitter has gone out in my seesnake compact!!!

If I recall the Compact has an inline transmitter, its the MicroDrain and MicroReel that have the transmitter built into the camera head.

Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

The compact has a transmiter behind the camera head it is a seperate unit easy to replace. The micro has a transmiter in the head you have to replace the head with a rebuilt head there are 2 differant micros a 100 ft and a softer pushrod that comes in 30 and 65 ft the have differant heads. All these are a fast and ez fix marvin

Comment

you're sure it's the transmitter and not your receiver?

look for the insulation around the cord of the transmitter for cuts from the safety cable that prevents it from being stretched too far.

can it be the switch on the monitor that turns on the transmitter?

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

thanks guys..and rick on the monitor the blinking white light comes on but the lines dont pop up on the screen when its on...the navitrack wont pik it up....and hopefully it is just the wires...i will check on that tomorro....thanks

Comment

RICK I THINK YOU ARE RITE!!!..i looked at it real good and it looks like the wires have pulled loose a lil bit....i called this Ridgid repair guy in Dallas named Scott who is well known here for fixing Ridgid stuff what you said and he said something about the "whip-cable" need replacing or sumthin like that...he charges $400 for it...does that sound rite?....and if it was the transmitter he was gone charge $575 to replace it......idk but on the whip cable thing that seems knida expensive for that...and i have a "remote" transmitter that only cost $300 from ridgid....wut yu think?..

Comment

Working...
            X