X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repair Center Location

I just took my system to a listed repair center in Kansas City, MO and found that they dont repair any cameras on site and they will be shipping my system to Ridgid for repair. To top that off they are not even the same company listed now and not at the location given on the Ridgid website. I purchased the Ridgid products in part because of the larger support system for repairs. I was unhappy sending my Spartan system back to the factory and waiting and waiting. Now it seems that I may be doing the same with this system. Is this a common bait and switch that most repair centers listed by Ridgid preform. Or am simply a victim of being in the midwest and too far away from all the great repair centers that seem to be on the west coast?

Re: Repair Center Location

I know you are in Kansas City but we are located in Wentzville Missouri which is not too far from you. We do all seesnake repairs in house and have almost everything in stock at all times to get you up and running. If you need to ship it you can instead of driving, just let us know ahead of time so we can get you a return number and any other info from you. We normally have most repairs done in one day. You can contact us at 18009505023.

Comment

Re: Repair Center Location

Thank you for the information I think that I may have entered the perfect storm here regarding this company they seem to be in the middle of a merger and are un staffed at this location ( no trained repair persons ) Just found out today that my unit has been shipped to another store for repair and was hopefully on the docket for wednesday the repair person whom I spoke to seemed to be very well trained stated that he had seen my systems problem in the past and it will almost be a complete rebuild.

Comment

Working...
      X