Batterys for seesnake compact..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batterys for seesnake compact..

guys i need tu buy another battery or two for my seesnake compact...where can i order them from and wut price...another plumber friend of mines told me to go to mikata's website and get the battery cheap...wut should i do?

Re: Batterys for seesnake compact..

ebay is always your best bet.

the makitas do fit / came with the older line of cameras. ridgid also has their propriety battery.

but he ridgid battery fits the ridgid charger and the makita fits the makita charger. but the batteries both fit the seesnake.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

If your going to go the makita route I would suggest picking up a combo kit that has a charger. You will need to charge the makita batteries on the makita charger and the RIDGID batteries on the RIDGID. The Makita 18v batteries will work on our newer monitors.

If you have the old compact (no buttons on the top) then it uses the old 12v makitas. There was no RIDGID battery for those.

Comment

Correction... I meant 14.4v I don't know why I put in 12v. They are compatible with the 14.4v NOT THE 12V

Sorry.

Originally posted by Josh View Post
        If your going to go the makita route I would suggest picking up a combo kit that has a charger. You will need to charge the makita batteries on the makita charger and the RIDGID batteries on the RIDGID. The Makita 18v batteries will work on our newer monitors.

If you have the old compact (no buttons on the top) then it uses the old 12v makitas. There was no RIDGID battery for those.

Comment

Working...
        X