X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SeeSnake Pushrod

ridgid doesn't sell directly to the end user. they sell to their distributors. they offer show pricing and spring fling specials to them and pass it along with better discounts or free product accessories.

even at the roundup we couldn't buy anything.

best pricing is always at the shows or spring flings.

now if anyone can buy cameras, drain cleaners at 30% off list, let us know because it's a price to jump on.

of course my 325' black and white seesnake at 30% off list is better than anywhere you can find.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

One thing I can tell you for a fact is if you call AJ Coleman you will never pay list.
      Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
      A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
      Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
      Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

We rarely have shows in the Philadelphia area. I know the Ridgid road show was just here, but it was so close to my wedding, and I couldn't go.

Years ago, we constantly had Plumbing shows around here and it just doesn't happen anymore. If it does, I'm just not seeing any news on it.

I see Ferguson's supposed Ridgid deals in their flyers at the counter, but I can beat those prices online with my eyes closed. I try and do the right thing and give the B&M stores my money first, but they are not even in the ball park.

Well, if a distributor ever comes on this website and offers a group buy on a K-60 or Propress...I'll probably jump on it.

Comment

propress and k-60 is all me

considering i have 2 new k-60's in stock and a few new propress along with a few used ones, i can work out a package price.

what size propress? 1/2''- 1.25'' or 2'' or 4'' new or used?

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Rick, you're a 1 man shop right? Why so many?? geez! lol

Comment

it's called investing.

we all know that prices go up all the time. when i can buy it right and still make a profit, why not.

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                typically a 15% discount from the list price is considered a show special.

figure 30% off list is the rick special

rick.
                I'm thinking it is more like 10% from Ridgid and 10% from the vendor for a total of 20%. Then add the freebies they have on occasion you get a great deal.

Mark
                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Just curious. I was told by a member one day that if you buy a Ridgid power tool off ebay it might not be covered under the warranty because if they are not a Ridge distributer the person who purchased it first would be the original owner voiding the warranty when they sold it on ebay.

So if a guy buys a Tool from Rick would if have a full warranty?

Comment

don't confuse the home depot line of chinese power tools confused with the lifetime warranty on the real ridgid plumbing tools. when was the last time you needed to register a pipe wrench, tubing cutter or any other ridgid plumbing tool?

rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

I'm talking about the camera and the K60. You dont need to register a pipe wrench,tube cutters etc even if you bought it at home depot.

So would the camera or the k60 be considered new with a full warranty from the factory?

Comment

yes it would. as long as the failure is not from abuse or misuse. covers defects from materials and workmanship. same as thier warranty with any of their plumbing tools.

these are sealed brand new tools. even used would still qualify for the warranty.

rick.

http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/RIDGID-Warranty/index.htm
                        Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 07-14-2011, 12:45 AM. Reason: link
                        phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                        X