Main Line camera system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main Line camera system

So I might be needing a mainline camera system soon. Any recommendations on a decent portable crawler system?
    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
    Ron's Facebook
    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Re: Main Line camera system

I've heard good things about Insight Vision's systems. There are out of Wisconsin. I have never used one, but watched one being used.

Comment

give jake a call and see what he uses and likes.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

The first year DeepSee came to the Waste haulers show with a camera system, they had this SeeSnake reel that was twice the size of the current full size system. 500' of duel pushrod. The camera head was just big enough to do straight shots in 3" but was able to do multiple turns in 4" A year later they came out with the what we know now. I sure do wish I bought that bigger reel now. It would be perfect for the inspections I need to do. Or I wish there was a way to mount a SeeSnake camera head to a crawler this way I can use the CS1000 to do the recording. I want to keep it inexpensive as possible. I was looking in the back of the Cleaner at used systems, found a 1996 van for 12K out in Florida. *sighs* its always true, it takes money to make money.
        Ron's Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
          The first year DeepSee came to the Waste haulers show with a camera system, they had this SeeSnake reel that was twice the size of the current full size system. 500' of duel pushrod. The camera head was just big enough to do straight shots in 3" but was able to do multiple turns in 4" A year later they came out with the what we know now. I sure do wish I bought that bigger reel now. It would be perfect for the inspections I need to do. Or I wish there was a way to mount a SeeSnake camera head to a crawler this way I can use the CS1000 to do the recording. I want to keep it inexpensive as possible. I was looking in the back of the Cleaner at used systems, found a 1996 van for 12K out in Florida. *sighs* its always true, it takes money to make money.
          How big is this main line you're going to be servicing? I think I would be intimidated by it...but that's because I never did any camera or jetting work before, but I hope to change that because of this forum.

I just got my free sample issue of cleaner magazine, and I'm going to buy a subscription now. Lot's of interesting things to learn and read in that magazine for new guys like me.

Comment

Get you one of them RC 4x4's and some duct tape. Or you could hook to one of Rick's copters and do fly up close inspections up high.

J.C.

Comment

Wait till next month. A lot of times when you ask for the free trail, they will send you issues for a whole year. Or you can read it online for free.

Originally posted by Flux View Post
              How big is this main line you're going to be servicing? I think I would be intimidated by it...but that's because I never did any camera or jetting work before, but I hope to change that because of this forum.

I just got my free sample issue of cleaner magazine, and I'm going to buy a subscription now. Lot's of interesting things to learn and read in that magazine for new guys like me.
              Ron's Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
                Wait till next month. A lot of times when you ask for the free trail, they will send you issues for a whole year. Or you can read it online for free.
                I was amazed at the equipment available for camera work in that magazine. I'll wait and see if they send another issue, no biggie if they don't cause the price is worth the knowledge I'll gain from buying it.

Comment

Yep been getting the Cleaner for nearly 20 years now. Even made the cover a couple times way back then.
                  Ron's Facebook

Comment

Here is another good magazine to subscribe to. Home | Municipal Sewer & Water Magazine Municipal Sewer & Water. Granted I am not a municipal, but the articles and the equipment in there can help us contractors. It is a free subscription.
                    Ron's Facebook

Comment

Working...
                    X