X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• micro CA-300 Inspection Camera

Yesterday Rick and I stopped by the "International Pool/Spa/Patio Expo" in Las Vegas to check out the Ridgid booth. KUDOS to Ridgid and all of those involved in the soon to be released "micro CA-300 Inspection Camera". The size and configuration is a little different than the microExplorer but they added some nice new features and refine some others. That added to the included 1 year RIDGIDConnect Basic Subscription plus the expected lower price point this thing is a winner.

micro CA-300 Inspection Camera - RIDGID Professional Tools

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Re: micro CA-300 Inspection Camera

what was amazing about the show that featured full size pools and spas. along with bbq's and outdoor furniture. a massive international show located on the las vegas strip.

ridgid was the only company there that has a camera. the ridgid micro reel navigates pressure style pvc fittings 1.5'' and larger. had a nice display setup with 1.5'' clear pvc pipe and videos running in the background from real life inspections.

the new 300 also has built in audio mic and speaker, and a 9vdc in to allow for continuous use with or without the rechargeable battery.

and thanks to josh for pointing me to a booth that sells electronic levels.

zip level pro 2000.

$754.00 later i was on my way.

i guess i could have lost more at the slots

also nice to see nevada plumber/ mark while in vegas. along with jeff and joe from ridgid.

thanks.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Mark recommended a restaurant that had us a little worried by it's name.

Hash House a go go - Twisted Farm Food - Breakfast Lunch Dinner

Boy did it turn out to be a great find. The food was great and it was plentiful. Thank you Josh for everything.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
        Mark recommended a restaurant that had us a little worried by it's name.

Hash House a go go - Twisted Farm Food - Breakfast Lunch Dinner

Boy did it turn out to be a great find. The food was great and it was plentiful. Thank you Josh for everything.

Mark
        Just looking at the meneu instead a calling it Hash house a go go they should call it hash house a coronary you all come back now if you can after your heart attack

Tony

Comment

Working...
        X