X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camera Light

I went to camera a sewerage pipe today and the camera lights took forever to turn on by having to turn the power switch on and off a number of times and even than I had problems what could be the problem

Tony

Re: Camera Light

Hey Tony, if there is a problem with the camera there is a company in Camberwell which is supposed to be doing the service work for Ridgid. Chris reluctantly revealed the details to my mate after he pursued the question. dont have to send it to Michael at Dieset Manning only to have him outsource it to someone else. There is a lot of contractors who are totally pissed that we dont have a PROPER source like Josh and others here to be able to contact and access. Thats why we dump on Big Chris. The truth is RIDGID AUSTRALIA DOESNT NEED CHRIS. The product is good enough to sell itself and afterall Chris is never available and doesnt return calls when you want to roadtest equipment. I reckon he has caught the boss doing something naughty and now has a job for life because he does exactly what.......................?????? Rep for Ridgid, yeah right.

Comment

my best guess is the transmitter is going bad. all the wiring goes through the transmitter on the mini and standard seesnakes.

try removing the camera head and plugging in the camera directly to the monitor and test again.

not sure if you can also plug in the transmitter and camera too.

try flexing some of the connections on the transmitter and also the jumper cord from the reel to monitor and see if you can duplicate it.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Cleanmen2, Please check your Private Messages. To check your PM go to the top of the page and click on notifications. Then click on "unread private messages" Thanks, Josh

Originally posted by Cleanmen2 View Post
        Hey Tony, if there is a problem with the camera there is a company in Camberwell which is supposed to be doing the service work for Ridgid. Chris reluctantly revealed the details to my mate after he pursued the question. dont have to send it to Michael at Dieset Manning only to have him outsource it to someone else. There is a lot of contractors who are totally pissed that we dont have a PROPER source like Josh and others here to be able to contact and access. Thats why we dump on Big Chris. The truth is RIDGID AUSTRALIA DOESNT NEED CHRIS. The product is good enough to sell itself and afterall Chris is never available and doesnt return calls when you want to roadtest equipment. I reckon he has caught the boss doing something naughty and now has a job for life because he does exactly what.......................?????? Rep for Ridgid, yeah right.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleanmen2 View Post
          What is the address and phone number to this place in Camberwell Cleanmen as you are right about Dieset Manning, it really annoys me that we spend big bucks to buy Ridgid products and are let down when somthing goes wrong and then we are supposed to take secound best and souce our own repairmen when Ridgid should have these contact set up to repair thier products not just in the US but where ever they are sold

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
            my best guess is the transmitter is going bad. all the wiring goes through the transmitter on the mini and standard seesnakes.

try removing the camera head and plugging in the camera directly to the monitor and test again.

not sure if you can also plug in the transmitter and camera too.

try flexing some of the connections on the transmitter and also the jumper cord from the reel to monitor and see if you can duplicate it.

rick.
            Rick it sounds easy but I wouldn`t even try I would buggar it up even more.

Tony

Comment

Working...
            X