Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Ridgid 32923 4.3-inch OLED DVD Pak , the monitor flickers?????? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid 32923 4.3-inch OLED DVD Pak , the monitor flickers??????

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say that I have been checking this forum out for a while, and I can't believe how much useful information is on here. Since this is my first post I thought I would tell you a little about myself. I have been in the plumbing/ pipfitting industry for about 6 years now. I am a licensed plumber and am trying to get certified in welding.

My first question has to do with a Ridgid 32923 4.3-inch OLED DVD Pak Monitor. After I turn it on and plug in the camera the monitor flickers. This is a brand new unit, any ideas?
    Thanks Jon

Re: Ridgid 32923 4.3-inch OLED DVD Pak , the monitor flickers??????

Hi Jon, this is completely normal. The lights will flicker for just a few seconds as part of the start-up process as the camera control unit communicates with the camera reel.

Guy

Comment

Thanks for the reply. What do you mean when you say the lights will flicker?

Comment

<<What do you mean when you say the lights will flicker?>>

The camera's LED lighting elements will flicker when the camera is powered ON and the monitor will also flicker. The flicker has a definite pattern, it occurs each time the camera is powered ON, and the monitor will flicker with the same pattern.

Comment

Thanks for the response, I see what you are saying now
          Jon

Comment

Working...
          X