X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mytana?

Has anyone used a mytana camera? I use a seesnake mini, its good most of the time(occasional freeze up). I've seen the mytana advertised, wonderin if they are any good?

Re: Mytana?

There are a number of guys, including myself, on this and other industry forums who use Mytana cameras. They seem to be well built and well liked by the guys who own them. Haven't seen any negative comments anywhere at all, not to say there are none, just have only heard positive reviews online.

Comment

What model do you use? Does it have the integral trace like the seesnake?

Comment

We use the MY30 with the DCB12 monitor. No, it does not have the live trace feature which is no big deal to us because we have line locating equipment so we can just do an inductive trace into the camera push cable and trace it that way if need be. We seldom have to trace a whole sewer, usually we are just locating for a spot repair so the sonde is everything we need.

Comment

Cool. I have a(personal) subsite 910, it doesn't do 512. I use a company sr20 without a transmitter, but on long runs in some comercial applications its easier to clip onto the tntegral trace of the seesnake.

Comment

The ridgid just has a place to clip the lead of a transmitter

Comment

Mytana is great, customer service is 1st class

i have 2 mainline cameras, with three camera heads, which are all interchangeable. and also a mini cam complete...... love em no complaints !

I use the ridgid scout for locating

Comment

Where is the best place to buy? What unit is comparable to the mini?

Comment

Working...
                X