CS 10 Distortion Lines in Screen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS 10 Distortion Lines in Screen

I have just upgraded my monitor from the LCD PAK to the CS 10. I am noticing distortion lines on the monitor, it like the sconde is switched on? The first time I used it the screen was pretty good, I admit I made an un safe shut down and a couple of times pulled the flash drive out before it was completely ready, when I mean an un safe shut down, switched the power button twice before the bar had completely done its thing. I am going to hook up with a friend to see if we can plug his camera in an check it out. So was just wondering if any one had any thoughts. I am the only one to use the camera and I baby it so I don't think I am hard on the reel.

Re: CS 10 Distortion Lines in Screen

which seesnake is it being hooked to?
    Seattle Drain Service

Comment

I have it hooked up to the 200' Color Camera Sea Snake plus. Around 3 years old.

Comment

I only ask because I found that my newer lcd monitors when hooked up to my old seesnake (that I just learned) it's sonde is always on and the newer monitors seem to pick it up compared to my crt monitors. I think the filter might get weaker over time and show the distortion lines. The old style cameras have 2 safety wires in the spring and the newer that turn on and off have 1 wire. Do you have another seesnake to test with?
        Seattle Drain Service

Comment

I am going to hook with a mate who has a camera and test it that way. It could be that the un-safe shut down on the CS10 could have played a role.

Comment

Working...
          X