X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a ridgid service center

my color compact is in desperate need of service. i can't get any info from the web site, the 8004ridgid # was impossible, & PMed Josh this morning.

any suggestions for a good service center that works on cameras, has a quick turnaround and is affordable? would like to ship by Monday if possible.
    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Re: need a ridgid service center

I wish I had repair skills. I would love to fly down there this time of the year. Let me guess, 88 today and 74 degrees tonite? I've been to St John a couple of times but never St Croix. My guess is someone from Ridgid will offer you a suggestion on where to send the camera.

David

Comment

thanks Dahl22. i think i have found a service center in Hialeah, Fl. sorry i didn't catch your response earlier but sometimes life gets in the way of living

i would have thought a PM to Josh would have brought a response or maybe some one from Ridgid reading the forums but NO.

you could make a damn fine meteorologist for the VI with that kind of prognosticating
      In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

stxrus,

can you PM me the info on the service center in Hialeah?

Thanks

Comment

Bri1, i would but i already trashed their info. sorry. i finally got a responce from Ridgid and sent it to Ohio. hopefully they will start work on it soon.

BTW, it seems the sliip ring was bad as well as the sonde.

Comment

Originally posted by stxrus View Post
            my color compact is in desperate need of service. i can't get any info from the web site, the 8004ridgid # was impossible, & PMed Josh this morning.

any suggestions for a good service center that works on cameras, has a quick turnaround and is affordable? would like to ship by Monday if possible.
            Ridgid has a lookup tool on their website to find repair centers near you.
            Service Centers - RIDGID Professional Tools

Let us know if we can help with any questions, we repair a lot of these.

Comment

Working...
            X