X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs10 blackscreen problem

cs10 not displaying any video... lights up diodes on reel, menu windows pop up with button pushes, etc, but the screen is black instead of blue on boot up and never displays any video. Reel works with other monitors. Other cameras not work with this monitor.

Anyone seen this problem? have a solution? just send it in?
    This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Re: cs10 blackscreen problem

Fixed it!

So trivial, but I thought I'd post the fix in case it happens to anyone else. Somehow the contrast in the display settings got set to minimum. Bizzarre as no-one but me uses this monitor and I didn't change the settings.

This monitor is a little glitchy; at least twice it has refused to power down and I have had to unplug it and pull the batteries to get it to shut off. It commonly complains that "unit was shut off unexpectedly" on startup despite my carefully letting it shut itself down whenever it will. Now changing its settings on its own? Might be something strange happening because the batteries were dying.
    This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Working...
    X