LT1000 Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LT1000 Question

I have 60 camera inspections coming up for an HOA. I have 60 individual property addresses and would like to enter them in the office, rather then in the field. It will save field time.

Can I enter the addresses in the office, save it, then go in the field, pull up the address and complete the inspection?

Or, do I need to enter the address and complete the camera inspection all at once and save it?

Thanks for your help....
    Plumber Raleigh,Plumber Cary,Plumber Apex ,Plumber Apex, Plumber Morrisville,Plumber Durham, ,Plumber Holly Springs,Plumber Chapel Hill,Sump Pump Raleigh

Re: LT1000 Question

you should be able to enter all the info as separate customers and then just pull them up as needed. lots of data entries, but will speed up the job process.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Agreed... you can even import all of them from a CSV if you have a file. Makes it quick and easy.

Comment

Great, thanks Rick and Josh.

Josh, if I get a word file from the HOA instead of the list they sent, I can import it into the Ridgid software on my laptop then? That would save a ton of work! Any particular way I need to save the file or anything?

Thanks again
        Plumber Raleigh,Plumber Cary,Plumber Apex ,Plumber Apex, Plumber Morrisville,Plumber Durham, ,Plumber Holly Springs,Plumber Chapel Hill,Sump Pump Raleigh

Comment

So I attempted, actually the wife and I attempted to download all the info. We changed the word document to excel and then tried to download it into the contacts section of hq because the import section and multiple other options are not available under the tabs.

well all 60 showed up in the contacts section, and all of them were blank. Also anytime we tried working with it, it froze and would not respond.

I checked, it's up to date. Just curious if it was something we were doing or not doing.

Comment

so I zip tied the laptop to the lt1000 and a mifi stuck the mifi card to the lid and ran through 60 inspections, emailing the cust pdf reports of the issues along with the address on the friont page. looked professional and worked great. would not have been able to complete this in one day with any other equipment. On top of that the customer got his info right away before I even left the driveways.

Great product.

Comment

Working...
            X