X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See snake plus b&w camera head?

I have a seesnake plus black and white camera head that needs replaced. I seem to recall reading a thread sometime ago on here that there are reconditioned heads available. If this is the case, who can I contact for more information, thanks?

Re: See snake plus b&w camera head?

Originally posted by Mark A Smith View Post
    I have a seesnake plus black and white camera head that needs replaced. I seem to recall reading a thread sometime ago on here that there are reconditioned heads available. If this is the case, who can I contact for more information, thanks?

Ridged service center - 1-800-4-RIDGID or AJ Coleman - 773-728-2400.

Comment

they will probably upgrade you to color.

i can upgrade you to a brand new 325' black and white reel if interested.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

And I could give you one hellofa deal on a brand new in box Ridgid #14053

Comment

Upgrading to color might be nice if I didn't mind spending the extra money at the moment. Just because they have discontinued the black and white models, I would think they could still repair or rebuild them or maybe there is still new heads out there for a reasonable price since nobody uses black and white anymore. I love the ridgid camera, but they are just too pricey to operate for the smaller guy..

Comment

Originally posted by Markasmith02 View Post
            Upgrading to color might be nice if I didn't mind spending the extra money at the moment. Just because they have discontinued the black and white models, I would think they could still repair or rebuild them or maybe there is still new heads out there for a reasonable price since nobody uses black and white anymore. I love the ridgid camera, but they are just too pricey to operate for the smaller guy..
            Call AJ Coleman in Chicago they have the rebuilt heads if they are out of BW just spend the extra $50 and get the color one, when you have the funds buy a color monitor. A lot of the later BW monitors where color and you find out when you hook a color camera up to them
            Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Originally posted by Markasmith02 View Post
              I fretted over the Ridgid camera price for a long time. Too bad as it cost me a lot of money. My Compact model paid for itself in 10 months and now is making me money. B&W or color, they are great tools.

David

Comment

Appreciate the advice. I called Coleman's in Chicago for a refurbished camera head. I think I'm also going to purchase a LT1000 to start using a laptop for better recording options.. I would agree that ridgid has the best camera system on the market.

Comment

Rick, what are you asking for the b&w reel?
                  Thanks

Comment

I have a B&W head I would like to upgrade to color. Still looking for a B&W head?
                    www.AndersenPH.com

Comment

Working...
                    X