Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
replacing push rod Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • replacing push rod

    long story short - i kinked the push rod on my Color Compact. it still works bit i'm afraid it may break leaving the camera in a hole somewhere. i have a new push rod and spanner but need to know the procedure for replacing the push rod. i tried looking on youtube and google but have come up empty handed. i need to do this tonight or tomorrow, if possible, 'cause i need it badly.
    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

  • #2
    Re: replacing push rod

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: replacing push rod

      Best bet is to give tech service a call at 1-800-519-3456. They will be able to determine your situation and point you in the best direction to resolve it quickly.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: replacing push rod

        Originally posted by Josh View Post
        Best bet is to give tech service a call at 1-800-519-3456. They will be able to determine your situation and point you in the best direction to resolve it quickly.
        i already have the replacement push rod. i just need to know how to replace it. i can't find a guide anywhere. HELP please. i really need the camera tomorrow or wednesday.
        In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: replacing push rod

          I can't help you on the replacement but could you tape the rod to your jetter to help push it? I do this all the time and you really don't need to use your push rod as the jetter hose pulls it along.
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: replacing push rod

            Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
            I can't help you on the replacement but could you tape the rod to your jetter to help push it? I do this all the time and you really don't need to use your push rod as the jetter hose pulls it along.
            don't have a jetter. need to replace the push rod. thanks anyway
            In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: replacing push rod

              A few years ago Ridgid posted a video of a retermination process. It was quickly taken off YouTube. The process looked lengthy and difficult not to mention a few specialty tools. I'm a detail oriented person and would not feel comfortable performing a reterm.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: replacing push rod

                Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                A few years ago Ridgid posted a video of a retermination process. It was quickly taken off YouTube. The process looked lengthy and difficult not to mention a few specialty tools. I'm a detail oriented person and would not feel comfortable performing a reterm.
                it's not a retermination. it's a replacement of a new push rod. i have a brand new push rod and i just want to replace it without possibley screwing it up and costing me another $1600.00
                In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

                Comment

                Working...
                X