X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replacing push rod

long story short - i kinked the push rod on my Color Compact. it still works bit i'm afraid it may break leaving the camera in a hole somewhere. i have a new push rod and spanner but need to know the procedure for replacing the push rod. i tried looking on youtube and google but have come up empty handed. i need to do this tonight or tomorrow, if possible, 'cause i need it badly.
    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Re: replacing push rod

Comment

Best bet is to give tech service a call at 1-800-519-3456. They will be able to determine your situation and point you in the best direction to resolve it quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
        Best bet is to give tech service a call at 1-800-519-3456. They will be able to determine your situation and point you in the best direction to resolve it quickly.
        i already have the replacement push rod. i just need to know how to replace it. i can't find a guide anywhere. HELP please. i really need the camera tomorrow or wednesday.
        In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

I can't help you on the replacement but could you tape the rod to your jetter to help push it? I do this all the time and you really don't need to use your push rod as the jetter hose pulls it along.
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
            I can't help you on the replacement but could you tape the rod to your jetter to help push it? I do this all the time and you really don't need to use your push rod as the jetter hose pulls it along.
            don't have a jetter. need to replace the push rod. thanks anyway

Comment

A few years ago Ridgid posted a video of a retermination process. It was quickly taken off YouTube. The process looked lengthy and difficult not to mention a few specialty tools. I'm a detail oriented person and would not feel comfortable performing a reterm.

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                A few years ago Ridgid posted a video of a retermination process. It was quickly taken off YouTube. The process looked lengthy and difficult not to mention a few specialty tools. I'm a detail oriented person and would not feel comfortable performing a reterm.
                it's not a retermination. it's a replacement of a new push rod. i have a brand new push rod and i just want to replace it without possibley screwing it up and costing me another $1600.00

Comment

Working...
                X